Terms and Conditions
- Set-Up: Exhibit area (Bay Laurel North) will be available for set-up on Tuesday September 26th, 2017 from 6:00â€“8:00 p.m. for all vendors.
- Venue and Maps:
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach - Marriott
4500 MacArthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Exhibit Dates: Exhibiting begins at 8:00 a.m. on September 27th through September 29th, 2017.
- Space Assignment: Each exhibit area will include one 6 foot table, house linens and chairs, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Reservation Includes: Registration packets, food at breaks and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday for one person. Additional food costs will be required for each additional person. Banquet tickets are not included and may be purchased separately here.
- Audio/Visual: Special A/V needs will incur an additional fee to the exhibitor. These needs must be specified prior to exhibit or wonâ€™t be allowed.
- Shipping Requirements: Charges and liability for shipment to and from the exhibit site are exhibitorâ€™s sole responsibility. Mailed conference material should be sent to The Duke Hotel no more than 2 days prior to the start of the conference. All items must be addressed to the attention of Victoria Garcia and Exhibitor attendee to the above listed address, and must clearly identify the name of your company or conference. A service fee of $5.00 per box will be charged to the exhibitor. The Duke Hotel will neither receive nor store any items more than 48 hours in advance of the event. All unlabeled and unclaimed items will be discarded 7 days following the completion of the event. Pallets will be accepted at a fee of $200 per pallet. Shipping and receiving hours are during regular business hours. The Duke Hotel and CAC are not in any way liable for the contents of these packages. For further information and to make special arrangements, please contact Victoria Garcia.
- Refunds: Refunds will not be issued unless a substitute exhibitor can be found (less a $150.00 processing fee). Please call if unable to attend!
- Break Down: Exhibits must be taken down by 3:00 p.m. September 29th, 2017.
- Accommodations: Seminar hotel room rate of $158.00 + taxes and fees. To receive the discounted room rate, please reference â€˜CAC Fall 2017 Meetingâ€™ and book before September 5, 2017. Reservations can be made online here
- Additional Requests: Please note that it is our goal to accommodate your needs; therefore, it is very important that we are made aware of any additional requests PRIOR to the seminar.