Terms and Conditions
- Set-Up: Exhibit area (Imperial/Spring foyer) will be available for set-up on Tuesday 5/9/17, 7-9 p.m. for all vendors.
- Venue and Maps:
1625 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Exhibit Dates: Main Meeting Exhibition is from 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, 5/10/17 through Friday, 5/12/17.
- Space Assignment: Each exhibit area will include one 6-foot table with linens/skirting and complimentary wireless internet access. Exhibition space will be assigned by the Seminar committee, based upon exhibitor preference and by the date of receipt of contract and payment.
- Reservation Includes: Registration packets, food at breaks and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday for one person. Additional food costs will be required for each additional person. Banquet tickets for Thursday night are not included and may be purchased separately here.
- Audio/Visual: Special A/V needs will incur an additional fee to the exhibitor. These needs must be specified prior to exhibit or wonâ€™t be allowed.
- Shipping Requirements: Charges and liability for shipment to and from the exhibit site are exhibitorâ€™s sole responsibility. Mailed conference material should be sent to Hotel no more than 3 days prior to the start of conference. Exhibitors are responsible for all shipping, handling and payment arrangements for any Items to be shipped to the facility. All Items must be addressed to the attention of the Hotel Sales Department, and must clearly identify the name of your contact, your organization name, and the date of your event. The Hotel will neither receive nor store any Items more than 72 hours in advance of your event. Therefore, if necessary, you must make arrangements with your shipping company to receive and store such Items and have them delivered to the facility no earlier than 72 hours prior to your event. In addition, you must give us prior notification of all incoming deliveries. All unlabeled and unclaimed items will be discarded seven days following completion of your event. A $5.00 fee will be assessed per package for receiving and handling of packages up to 25 pounds and will be charged to the exhibitor, as designated by the organization. Additional fees will apply for oversized deliveries or packages that require special handling. Due to access limitations Hotel Kabuki does not guarantee the ability to accommodate all deliveries, and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to conform these arrangements with the Hotel in writing prior to contracting. Shipping and receiving hours are 8:00am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The hotel, and CAC are not in any way liable for the contents of these packages. For further information, and to make special arrangements, please contact the hotel.
- Refunds: Refunds will not be issued unless a substitute exhibitor can be found (less a $150.00 processing fee). Please call if unable to attend!
- Break Down: Exhibits must be taken down by 4:00 p.m. Friday, 5/12/2017.
- Accommodations: Seminar hotel room rate of $179.00 + taxes and fees. To receive the discounted room rate please reference "CAC Spring 2017 Meeting" when booking. For reservations please call 1-800-533-4567.
- Additional Requests: Please note that it is our goal to accommodate your needs; therefore, it is very important that we are made aware of any additional requests PRIOR to the seminar.