Full Member Seminar Lottery
As laboratories are often unable to financially support attendance at the biannual CAC seminars of their technical staff, on 5/20/13, the Board of Directors decided to create a seminar lottery in order to reward a Full Member of the California Association of Criminalists for their membership and to help fund the recipient's attendance at a CAC seminar.
In order to participate in this lottery, CAC members must:
- Be classified as a Full Member of the CAC prior to entering the lottery
- Enter the lottery through their online account
- Agree to pay up-front and request reimbursement after the seminar
- Understand that the qualifying expenses will be reimbursed up to $1,000.00
- Not be a member of the current CAC Board of Directors
The recipient will be chosen by computer, at random, from all of the Full Members who have
entered the lottery by the cutoff date. The recipient is notified immediately by a member of the Board of Directors.
View the Policy
for further details.
|Fall 2015 ||Waliana Dieu ||Oakland PD Crime Laboratory|
|Spring 2015 ||Eucen Fu ||Los Angeles County Coroner's Laboratory|
|Fall 2014 ||Barbara Burritt ||San Diego Sheriff's Department Laboratory|
|Spring 2014 ||Annette McCall ||Orange Co Sheriff-Coroner Laboratory |
|Fall 2013 ||Lawrence Blanton ||Los Angeles PD Laboratory|