NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
||Membership Dues Payment
- Dues season is September through December 1st of each year.
- The early dues deadline is December 1.
- Dues received December 2nd through January 31 must include a $25 late fee.
- No journal orders will be accepted if not RECEIVED by the end of the day, December 1st.
- After January 31 of each year, if your dues remain unpaid, your membership will be suspended and you will be required to re-apply for CAC membership.
- If your employer is paying your dues, please Contact the Treasurer.
- If you are having technical problems paying your dues online, please contact Member Services.
- If your membership has been suspended, but you still wish to be a CAC member, contact the Membership Secretary.
Choose from the following ways to pay your dues:
- Online Payment (secure)
- Print and Mail/Fax Form (credit card or check)
The print and mail/fax dues notice is available in Portable Document Format (PDF) which allows anyone to view, save, and print it no matter which browser or computer operating system they are using. PDF files require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information on Acrobat Reader, or to get it free, check out our Acrobat Reader Information page.